The church tower contains the 3rd oldest full peal of 10 bells in the world, cast by William Dobson in 1821. Some of the bells were recast from an earlier 8-bell peal, the oldest bell dating from 1566. This was made possible, largely through the generosity of Dr. Abraham Jobson, Vicar.
William Dobson traded from his foundry in Downham Market. The bells were re-hung in the steel frame, during the 1990’s, at a cost of £60,000; money for this work and other projects was raised by the parishioners of the church and the residents of the Town